Quickly post thoughts; interact with people, and more. All for FREE on AMEBO FORUM

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Good  news  2013  Hosting  

Latest topics
» Free unlimited credit for all networks
Sun Aug 25, 2013 7:29 am by Admin

» Ways to make the delicious english muffin
Sat May 11, 2013 10:07 am by Tunde

» The best time of my life
Sat May 11, 2013 7:13 am by Tunde

» Sugar(question)
Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:06 am by Admin

» [solved]Seo(question)
Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:36 am by Admin

» 5 Cheap/Affordable web hosting sites
Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:46 pm by Juls

» Suits, TV Series
Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:38 pm by Juls

» Workingout
Sat Mar 30, 2013 6:13 pm by Admin

» Fast food are junks and expensive- with proof
Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:53 pm by Admin

February 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Use The 5 Paragraph Model To Write Articles, Short Reports, Ebooks, And More

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Admin

Admin
Writing articles is the first step to building an online empire that will build over time. Creating content on a regular basis can be done quite easily once you understand what to do. I use something I call the 5 Paragraph Model, where each paragraph builds to give you a well written four hundred word article. The first paragraph begins with a statement of fact. What I mean by this is that you want to make sure to start your article with a statement your reader will agree with. This way they will know that they are reading information they want to know more about. This will help with your goal of having your reader read all the way through to the end of your article and then read your resource box to see if they want to know more about you and what you do by clicking on the link you have provided. You will also choose three ideas, or points, to discuss within your article. I refer to these as the focus points of what you are writing about in your article. The second, third, and fourthparagraphs will each share more information about these three focus points. The fifth paragraph is where you sum up everything you have been sharing with your reader. You will want to reiterate the three focus points here, andgive a little more insight into your topic. The idea is to get your information across clearly, to only discuss three major points of interest, and to be able to summarize all of this within about four hundred words. An article such as this may take you some time to write when you are first gettingstarted, but after you have done it a dozen times or so you will be able to write them in about thirty to forty-five minutes. This gives you the opportunity to create content on a regular basis to get your message out to the world, drive targeted traffic back to your sites, and to build a list of people who are interested in learning more about you and you specific topic. As you can see, writing articles is something anyone can do quite easily. By making it a part of your daily schedule you will reap the benefits of becoming a writer in a very short amount of time. You can then use these articles to create short reports, eBooks, books for Kindle, and more.

View user profile http://rilwansmith.wordpress.com

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum